Our service to customers and commitment to excellence
Our cost-effective value-added solutions for ISVs and procuring organizations ensure the smooth onboarding of software solutions and effective representation across the established cloud marketplaces.
We are a premier minority-owned business entity (MBE)
Flexible ISV Solutions
- ISV representation for US and non-US vendors
- Private offers intermediation
- Software reselling services for marketplaces not active on AWS
Billing and PAYG metering
- Usage metering for PAYG solutions
- Customer billing reconciliations between usage and disbursements
- Follow up on outstanding disbursements
Procurement support services
- Support for buying organizations to align solutions and budget
- Negotiations with ISVs
- Financing options advisory services
- Documentation management
- Deployment support
AWS Marketplace agency services
- Account setup
- End-to-end AWS account management services
- Onboarding of new software products
- Day to day listings management
- Customization of listings to meet marketplace requirements
- Troubleshooting and follow up with AWS Ops
- Alerts and timely notifications to ensure customer satisfaction
- Channel-wide financial and operational dashboards
- API integration for seamless reporting on sales and subscriptions
- APN Customer Engagement support services
- AWS account audits
- Billing reconciliations
- Negotiations on past-due bills
We serve partners worldwide
Our company collaborates with numerous top-performing ISVs and Channel Partners to provide solutions for prominent organizations. Additionally, we provide consultation services to global organizations across various industries such as retail, consumer packaged goods (CPG), medical devices, financial services, and software.
Morris & Opazo
Working with us
We pride ourselves in providing value-added services to ISVs and Channel Partners. Find out more below.
End-to-end services including account setup, listing assistance, and payment processing. No additional costs associated with funds transfer other than SWIFT fees. Financing options for buying customers
Deal Desk Support
Pricing and discounting guidance for ISVs. Deal structuring and client negotiation support. Contract management, including renewal and compliance. Technical sales support. Client relationship support.
Familiarity with the AWS/Azure/GCP Marketplaces which allows us to tailor our approach to cater to ISV’s or CP’s business needs. Ability to advise ISV/CP on the product listing and reseller approval process.
Developing tools to further automate the CPPO workflow which will benefit the ISV/CP (e.g., integration with their financial reporting systems to enable seamless creation, execution and management of private offers)
Flexcyble is a minority-owned business located in Seattle, WA, founded in 2020 by experienced industry experts. The company specializes in helping ISVs and channel partners scale their businesses on leading cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. Flexcyble’s services include account setup, listing creation, customer management, and international representation, ensuring end-to-end account services for their clients’ success on the cloud.
Their channel partner clients are spread across the globe, including in South Africa, Mexico, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, and Canada. Flexcyble’s commitment to excellence and innovation has made them a trusted partner for businesses looking to thrive in today’s competitive cloud landscape.
With a wealth of experience across multiple industries, including retail, CPG, medical devices, financial services, and business software, Flexcyble’s team is well-versed in leading cloud providers.
Customers served (Last 90 days)
We’d love to hear from you
We are eager to partner with you. Please leave us a note here or book a consultation by using input form.